Varied educational program for young filmmakers and students
In keeping with the fact that the festival’s partner country this year is Sweden, we have prepared a rich smorgasbord of activities for Campus Motovun participants.
Campus Motovun is a varied program of workshops and screenings taking place during Motovun Film Festival (26 – 30 July). But first of all, it is the right place to be for making new friends and developing international film projects.
The 7th Campus offers two workshops examining the tools and techniques of the trade (from analogous photography to virtual reality) and a number of interesting lectures by top film professionals. As usually, students from film schools from the region and beyond will introduce their schools and show their films. You’ll be able to learn firsthand the conditions for enrolment in these schools and the details of their programs. The students will answer all your questions. In the evening hours we’ll have our regular debate club where the films from the festival program and other topics will be discussed.
To apply for participation in Campus Motovun, send us your CV and a short motivational letter of up to 1,000 characters with spaces (explaining what is it that attracts you to film and why do you want to participate in the workshop). You can send it to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students of Croatian and regional film schools
- Students of schools that include film courses
- Young filmmakers and future film students
- Young film theoreticians/critics
- Free accommodation at the festival campsite
- Free accreditation for festival programs and screenings
- Presentations of national and foreign film schools and their films
- You can apply your film and present your school or learn everything about the school you would like to enroll and how to do it.
The deadline for applications is 5 July. As the number of participants is limited, hurry up with your applications! The selected participants will be notified not later than by 8 July.